Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy
What is Lymphatic Enhancement Technology – LET
The brand name of Lymphstar Enhancement Technology, (LET)™ was created in 2006 by Arcturus Star Products and is a registered brand of the Company. The term represents a comprehensive technological innovation in wellness and rehabilitation therapy. The company began development of vibrational energy technology products in the early 1990s. They have pioneered this breakthrough technology from the complimentary and holistic professions to PT and rehabilitation and now use in hospital lymphedema clinics and other medical arenas.
It is important to understand that this term, Lymphstar Enhancement Technology- LET, represents their proprietary products, their training seminars, and related research and academic studies that support it. These are the proprietary achievements of Arcturus Star Company exclusively and the branding that represents it and are not to be adopted by other purveyors of ‘lymphatic drainage’ devices and/or hands-on therapies for skin and body. (massage techniques)
What LET is Not.
- A form of massage therapy or body work.
- An esthetics modality alone.
- LET is not “lymphatic drainage” as taught in massage schools.
- LET should not be confined to this definition as lymphatic drainage nor limited in its professional scope of practice to the massage profession.
- Massage professionals and estheticians are drawn to it because they are taught methods of manual lymph drainage, such as the Vodder method, and serves as pioneers in lymphatic to help sufferers of post cancer edema treatment, surgeries, and cosmetic procedures.
- ‘Lymphatic Therapy’ is not a standardized entity and can refer to multiple types of treatments and treatment modalities in the world.
- The term Electro-Lymphatic Drainage is a generic term that is not proprietary to any specific product or company. LET is not “electro-lymphatic drainage or ELT.” This term emphasizes the use of gross electrical fields, rather than the more subtle, EEF, sonic and acoustic waves and harmonic energy fields of LET. See technical section below. Electro-modalities include microcurrent and electro-muscle stimulation through electrodes and electrified gloves.
- LET is NOT ultrasound, electro-muscle stimulation, transcutaneous neuro-muscular stimulation (TENS), or microcurrent.
- LET is not a Rife Machine or a PEMF Machine. Some of the PHIT modalities for the advanced LET models may have frequencies similar to those used in the Rife machines.
Arcturus Star Company’s Lymphatic Enhancement Technology LET technology is based upon a compilation of various technologies and techniques. See below for technical overview.
What LET is:
- LET is a system of electronic instrumentation that aids in improving microcirculation, general circulation, helps with fluid management at the tissue level and provides many layers of dynamically pulses sound waves and other modalities that can assist with the release of interstitial toxins thus may help the immune system. The highest view of the lymph system observes that the components of this system constitute the immune system.
- The medical communities have ignored the care of the immune system from a preventive view. People are taught the care of the cardiovascular system, but generally, not the lymphatic system or the immune system overall. LET fills a gap in the integrative communities for substantial treatments that assist with detoxification at a deep cellular level.
- LET more closely aligns with current physical and occupational therapy instrumentation. The US FDA registration categories are extremely limited at this time and do not sufficiently cover the newer modalities. Companies must determine into which of the only 4 categories of devices theirs fits.
- LET may be used with or without hands-on techniques. Manual techniques are applied as needed for palpation of tissue, increasing flow and enhancing fluid, release if within the therapists’ scope of practice.
The LET Instruments from Arcturus Star Incorporate a Mild Electrostatic Energy Field (EEF) with Low Frequencies that are Dynamically – Pulsed with our Proprietary Method.
- EEF is electro-static field that pulsates at microamperes (millionths of an ampere) at less than 1,000 Hz. The EF Field is generated through medical grade glass applicators with the enclosed noble gases being excited by high voltage at the source and converted to DC (direct current). (Argon, Xenon, Krypton)
- Creates physical vibrations with acoustic pressure waves at low frequencies of under 1,000 Hz.
- The oscillations used are a proprietary design call Sweep Pulse/ Dynamic Wave Pulse (SP/DWP.)
- This wave pulse creates vibratory energy at the molecular level.
- Advanced LET instruments have other EM modalities that add important therapeutic benefits to the System: Multi-Chromatic, High Frequency Light Accessory (Eclipse) offers additional, local drainage effects; Pulsing Magnetic offers pulsed magnetic fields; Infrared Light therapy with ELF frequency; Multi-Chromatic lens with Low Level laser.
- All Energies are Non-Thermal and safe for most persons. (see contraindications)
- The EEF works with the sympathetic contractile forces of the lymph circulation as shown in a scientific study for a description of this mechanism of action -the Croley Study performed by Thomas Eugene Croley, PhD. Emeritus professor, Anatomy, Texas Women’s University.
Lymphatic Enhancement Technology Instruments are state of the art technology for application on broad range of tissue congestion. Enhances and augments the functions of the lymphatic system as the detoxification channel for the body. Proven effective per 3 decades of users all over the world.
Violet Ray and noble gas ionization as lymphatic devices were originally used by estheticians for their facial stimulation devices. They were based upon the archaic, violet ray machines of the early 1900s. These were helpful with surface circulation to improve the skin and as a ultraviolet treatment of acne, etc. They used a non-frequency-based system wherein a static electric field was build up on the skin through small ionized noble gas bulbs. These were sold from the 1890s to the 1950s, with doctor versions extant in the 1920s – 1930s. They claimed therapeutic effects that ran the gamut from growing scalp hair, improving skin, for wounds and injuries to sore throats and many more conditions. This experimental equipment was known for being very harsh and shocking.
The LET Systems of 2018 are far more sophisticated than this old technology.
A parallel track of medical devices evolved at this time. It was based upon radio waves and extremely low frequencies. A vital experimental frequency-based technology evolved along with the early years of pharmaceutical development. The war upon infectious diseases was in full swing. The incidence of malignant cancer was growing but nothing like our current epidemic. But it was the concern of Microbiologists Royal Rife of San Diego, along with the typhus, tuberculosis, and other infectious diseases. They had names like Rife Beam Ray, the Multiple Wave Oscillators, and more. These are chronicled in dozens of magazine and newspaper articles of the times. Some are the stuff of legend. Due to a lack of understanding of the physics of organisms in the biological sciences at that time, these were left behind in the rush to “modern,” pharmaceutical medicine.
Our instruments extract the best of these historical technologies combined with contemporary electronic circuits and advanced understanding of human cellular biology as an electronic and transactional phenomenon and not as only electrical and chemical.
The evolution of Lymphatic Enhancement Technology has taken place as a search for answers to suffering from many health conditions, to successful cancer survival and to a future full of promise for the advancement of subtle, vibrational energy technology for all possible applications.
©Copyright, 2018, Arcturus Star Products Co., All rights reserved.