- Completion of the health history and liability forms is required before your first session
- Initial Pilates session must be scheduled by contacting the studio directly.
- 336.813.5320 or Amy@InnerStrengthPilatesNC.com
- At least one private Pilates Session is required before scheduling an equipment class. There are no prerequisites for Yoga or Core Barre classes.
- Active clients may schedule classes online via our website. It is the client’s responsibility to be signed up for specific classes. Sign up for an entire year if you love a particular class!
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the class in order to not be charged. You will be charged for a no show to class. If you are over 15 minutes late to class it is considered a “no show”. Please call your instructor’s cell phone if you must cancel a private session.
- Pilates, Massage, and Posture Paks must be paid in advance. You will be charged at the regular, not discounted, rate until a package is purchased.
- Pilates and Massage Paks are valid for 4 months. Packages can be frozen because of injury or under certain circumstances.
- Payment for clothing and accessories is required on date of pick up, and they cannot be credited from your Pilates, Massage, or Posture Pak accounts. Items can be put on hold for 3 days.
- Clothing and accessories can be exchanged within 7 days of purchase with tags attached.
- No returns or refunds. We accept cash, check, and credit card. We take Visa , MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- You are welcome to bring water bottles and towels to class.
- No strong perfumes or lotions, please. Be careful…lotions can cause you to slip off equipment!
- Please arrive on time to class with energy and be ready to work hard!!
Please remove shoes as you enter the studio, ToeSox with grips on the sole are encouraged
Please turn off or silence pages and cell phones before entering studio
Please refrain from wearing perfumes
Please speak softly during session or class, so as not to disturb other participants